The rights to your music is an important matter for us. Infringing content does not belong on Limelight.
If you discover any content on Limelight that you believe infringes your or other’s copyright, please report this to us.
If you send us your own written notification, please make sure that you include the following information:
- a statement that you have identified content on Limelight that infringes your copyright or the copyright of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act;
- a description of the copyright work(s) that you claim have been infringed;
- a description of the content that you claim is infringing;
- your full name and a valid e-mail address on which you can be contacted, and your Limelight artist name if you have one;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Your notice should be sent to us by e-mail to email@example.com.
The foregoing process applies to copyright only. If you discover any content that you believe to be in violation of your trademark rights, please report this to us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.